The data that is collected by you stays yours – forever. Your data is encrypted and can only be accessed by you and those to whom you grant access. At any time, you are free to take your data and request a full deletion from our servers. It’s your data. You are in control.
PreciseFP encrypts data on different levels, to ensure the highest level of protection. The encryption of data starts with a secure connection to and from our servers, via 256-bit SSL encryption. Data is further encrypted and stored in a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. In the unlikely event that an intruder were to gain access to PreciseFP’s servers, it would be virtually impossible to read the data.
PreciseFP’s servers are housed in nondescript facilities located in the United States of America. These critical facilities have extensive setback and military grade perimeter control berms, as well as other natural boundary protection. Physical access is strictly controlled, both at the perimeter and at building ingress points, by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, state of the art intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means. Authorized staff must pass two-factor authentication no fewer than three times to access data center floors. All visitors and contractors are required to present identification and are signed in and continually escorted by authorized staff.
We take data security very seriously and we are committed to providing a safe and secure platform. We ensure security compliance by maintaining and adhering to all necessary policies and standards that comply with regulatory and industry best practices.
As part of our commitment to a more secure environment, we work with security researchers and operate a “bug bounty” program, to reward those who find and report vulnerabilities in our platform. In addition, we use a number of different tools that constantly scan our code, servers, and database infrastructure to ensure that the data stored in our system is secure and and that, in the event of an intrusion, we are immediately notified so that any necessary steps can be taken.
Here are the multiple layers of security that protect the data while in transit and while stored on our platform:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption establishes a secure connection between user’s computer and our web servers.
- Digital certificates issued by trusted third parties provide assurances that the source is reliable and has not been tampered with.
- Firewalls block unauthorized access to our networks and servers.
- Intrusion detection and prevention identifies any attempts to gain access to our networks and servers.
- Anti-virus protection is continually updated to prevent viruses and malware from entering our technology infrastructure.
- Anti-hacking protection scans for hacking or diversionary code on our PreciseFP platform.