We take data security very seriously and we are committed to providing a safe and secure platform. We ensure security compliance by maintaining and adhering to all necessary policies and standards that comply with regulatory and industry best practices.
As part of our commitment to a more secure environment, we work with security researchers and operate a “bug bounty” program, to reward those who find and report vulnerabilities in our platform. In addition, we use a number of different tools that constantly scan our code, servers, and database infrastructure to ensure that the data stored in our system is secure and and that, in the event of an intrusion, we are immediately notified so that any necessary steps can be taken.
Here are the multiple layers of security that protect the data while in transit and while stored on our platform:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption establishes a secure connection between user’s computer and our web servers.
- Digital certificates issued by trusted third parties provide assurances that the source is reliable and has not been tampered with.
- Firewalls block unauthorized access to our networks and servers.
- Intrusion detection and prevention identifies any attempts to gain access to our networks and servers.
- Anti-virus protection is continually updated to prevent viruses and malware from entering our technology infrastructure.
- Anti-hacking protection scans for hacking or diversionary code on our PreciseFP platform.