Version 3.1 brings with it the following updates and new features:
- BCC function for all outgoing emails — New Feature and Popular Request!
Office admins now have the ability to BCC your outgoing emails from PreciseFP to an unlimited amount of email addresses.
- Notification if you attempt to send a client a form that is already “In Progress” — New Feature!
You will now be alerted if you attempt to send a form to a client who may already be working on that same form.
- PIN/PINless options are now hidden from the Send Form Options when the client already set up a password. — Update!
To prevent any confusion, the PIN options will now be hidden prior to sending out a form for a client or prospect who has already established a password.
- New Import/Export dropdown for integrations on the Client Dashboard. — Update!
- The eMoney integration is now live in PreciseFP!
Advisors who use eMoney will now be able to easily capture client-provided data using forms from the PreciseFP library or via custom forms that advisors create themselves with PreciseFP’s powerful form-building tools.