1. Publish Form Templates for the web
- Advisors are now able to publish links, buttons, site bars, and banners that will open the desired form on their website.
2. Form Performance
- Advisors can now review how long their clients spend on each form page.
- Visiting the Live Forms and clicking on the status of a form will open a panel with the performance information for that form.
3. Adjust Form Reminder Frequency
- Advisors can now customize the frequency of the reminder email sent to clients that have form in progress.
4. Company Admin notifications
- Company Admins can now choose between receiving notifications from all teams or from the team they are currently assigned to.
5. Form Mandatory Fields
- Clients are now unable to Save and Submit a form before filling in all mandatory fields.