We have deployed the following to the PreciseFP 4.0 Production environment:
1. eMoney Client Financial Profile Form
- A detailed form made specifically for eMoney users to create complete client financial profiles in eMoney without manual keystrokes.
2. Smart Office Client Financial Profile Form
- A detailed form made specifically for Smart Office users to create complete client financial profiles without the need to enter data manually.
3. MoneyGuidePro Client Financial Profile Form
- A detailed form made specifically for MoneyGuidePro users to create complete client financial profiles in MoneyGuidePro without manual keystrokes.
4. Redtail Client Financial Profile Form
- A detailed form made specifically for Redtail users to create complete client financial profiles without the need to enter data manually.
5. Form Labels
- It is now possible to add up to 5 labels (tags) to a Form Template.
- The labels can then be used to filter your list of Form Templates.
6. SmartOffice Integration
- The SmartOffice integration is now enabled in 4.0
7. MoneyGuidePro Integration
- The MoneyGuidePro integration is now enabled in 4.0
8. Change in Redtail Mapper
- A small change in the Redtail mapper to show a warning on the Assets, Liabilities and Notes sections.
- Assets and Liabilities are only importable since Redtail does not provide an API endpoint to export.
- Notes are only Exportable since we use them to create a notification in the User’s timeline.
9. Ability to switch Client and Co-client
- In the Client/Prospect Overview page, when there is a Co-Client, it is now possible to switch the Client with the Co-Client.
- When hovering over the Co-Client details on the top left corner of the page, 2 icons are shown: switch Co-Client and remove Co-Client.
- Both these actions require entering your account password.
10. Ability to Copy an Element from the same form or from a different form
- When creating a new Form Element in the Form Editor, a link “copy options” is shown below the title of the new Form Element.
- Clicking this link will expand a sub-pane where you can choose the Form and the Element from where you wish to copy the options. The available Elements in the dropdown will depend on the Type of Element you are creating.
11. More rows in a group
- Increased the number of possible rows under a group to 20 in the Form Editor.
12. New Currencies Added
- Added “AUD” and “CAD” currencies when creating a Currency Field.
- This does not affect the fields in any way and no currency conversion is applied.
- The currency value will be used by our integrations if the integrated system allows sending values in other currencies.
13. Profile and Logo photos
- Profile and Logo Photos can now be cropped. After upload, the user can resize and crop the image.
14. Addresses can now be copied
- This option is turned on by default for the Client/Co-client address, Children address and Other Family members address.
- In the Client Profile or in Forms, the user will see a button on the top right corner of the Address field. After clicking it he can select from where he wants to copy the address.